Read carefully the following legal notice regarding the website owned by “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, (www.intramurs.org).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://www.spencertunick.intramurs.org/ (hereinafter, the website) owned by “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, with NIF G98666928 and registered office at Recadero street 31- 3, 46001 Valencia.
The access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider hired by users.
Users are advised to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, since the conditions of use thereof, included in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.
3. Navigation, access and security
The owner is not responsible for the damages, of any kind, that may be caused to users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the web site has been designed.
4. Obligations of the user
4.1 Obligation to make proper use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to the law in force and to the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, and contrary to this Legal Notice. The user agrees to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered illegal or illegal, that infringe the rights of “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, or of third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent the normal use of it by other users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, specifically and without limitation, is prohibited: 1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).2) Make, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents or systems accessible through this web page.
The information that appears on this web site is the current one on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this web site.
6. Intellectual property
All the information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to the current legislation is protected by the rules of intellectual property. All content on the website and all content available through the owner’s products and services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and disposition (the “content”) are the exclusive property of the owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved. No part of the content of the website may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of the Holder. You cannot load or republish content on the website in any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information in databases or compilation. Any other use of the content of the website is strictly prohibited. The content of this page must not be used for public dissemination or for commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the owner.
All brands, logos and anagrams shown on this site are the property of “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, or third-party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with the legislation in force regarding industrial property is expressly prohibited. Especially, brands, trade names, signs of establishments, names, logos, slogans or any other distinctive sign belonging to the Holder may not be used.
The user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the one of “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, must comply with the conditions that are detailed below without their ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link with the home page or main page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that involve this page or allow the display of contents through Internet addresses other than those of the same and, in any case, when viewed together with content outside of it so that:
- produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or content;
- suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation;
- serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”; or
- in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation of “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, its employees or the activities it develops will be made from the page that introduces the link.
- In no case, will be expressed on the page where the link is located that “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS” has given its consent for the insertion of it or that, otherwise, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- It is forbidden to use any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS” badge, within the sender’s page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, and whenever permitted, in these cases, a direct link to the website of “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS” in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and cannot in any case dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist…); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) they are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, in attention to the place, contents and subject matter of the web page of the sender.
In any case, “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred, or the damages that may be caused to third parties for the undue or illegitimate use of the website.
“ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, will not be responsible for the possible damages or damages that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative operation of the electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes external to the company, of delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
“ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS” does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website. Similarly, “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI).
In case a user considers that there is a linked site with illicit or inappropriate content, he / she must inform them of “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”. The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS” and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS” with the manifestations, contents or services provided. through them.
“ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS” reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website. “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS” does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness thereof or for any other damage that does not is directly attributable to it.
For any communication that should be made, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to “ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL INTRAMURS”, with NIF G98666928 and registered office at Recadero street 31-3, 46001 Valencia.
12. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish legislation. Any dispute that may arise from the access or use of this web site will be the competence of the Courts of Valencia.